Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh Metabolism, Where have you gone?



So I am still working on my blog... resolution #1, check!  And because my life is still completely chaotic in January every year, I decided that any weight loss goals need not start until Feb. 1st.  Of course, that date totally snuck up on me, but here we go with resolution #2.

So over the past summer I was doing great with weight loss, wearing a bikini to the pool even.  But then there was Tim's Birthday, and Vacation, and Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, My Birthday, New Years and Graham's Birthday  :(  Needless to say I began to slack off in August and now I am looking at 12.2lbs I need to lose to get back to my goal weight.  I am a little disappointed because I really have changed my eating habits.  I rarely snack, I watch my portions, I drink tons of water everyday and I've even begun working out.  I've actually worked out more in the past 3 months than I have in the last 10 years.  But I guess it just proves that I am not the exception to the rule, but instead just like everyone else... my metabolism just isn't what it used to be.  Oh well, you can't win them all, so bring it on 12.2lbs because I'm ready to lose you!

No comments:

Post a Comment