Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Do the Potty Dance"

We have started potty training, again, this week due to Graham's sudden interest Monday morning.  I was prepared, I got new snacks and stickers and the whole nine yards, but this time none of those 'rewards' seem to be working.  Nope, all Graham wants is for mommy to do the "Potty Dance!"  Just to further prove that kids absolutely never forget anything...

One day when we were trying potty training the first time I got so excited that Graham actually went on the potty that I did this little song and dance number.  Now every time we sit on the potty Graham refuses to go unless I dance.  Now this is fine at home, but I feel like a huge boob doing this in public restrooms.  Not quite sure how we are going to get around this one, but the good news is that he is going on the potty.... that's what I wanted right?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the potty dance. Yep, we're doing the same thing too! Thankfully, we have four boys who are willing (and ready) to do if for us and Julia gets a bigger kick out of them than me. :)

    ReplyDelete