Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And I'm done!



I'm sure most northerners are in my same boat right now, but I really have had enough winter for this year.  I've shoveled about a million times, we bought a snow blower and I mastered that.  We made snowmen, snow angels and every other snow thing I can think of, we went sledding and watched ice skating (Graham's still a tad young for that) and I'm just done... I'm done with winter. 

The snow was pretty at first and at Christmas time, but 3 million inches later it has lost it's allure.  I'm tired of the dirty cars and trekking in a sandbox worth of sand from the garage. I'm sick of the lack of parking because people can't figure out how to park in normal rows without seeing the bright yellow lines and I'm tired of driving with white knuckles on the highway because everyone else is driving like morons, as if snow is selective to which cars it throws into the ditch.  I'm done with coats and hats and little mittens that never stay on, I'm just done this year!  Bring it on mother nature, I'm ready for spring.  Or if you're really ambitious, 75-85 and sunny is perfectly fine with me as well!

1 comment: