Monday, February 8, 2010

Hold the Phone... Literally!

It looks like my phone conversations are now going to be limited to naps, after Graham goes to bed or not at all  :(   Every single time I pick up the phone Graham trashes the house.  In the 5 minutes I was on the phone with the Dr's office this morning Graham managed to dump out an entire container of powder foundation all over himself and the whole bathroom and then proceeded to put on lip gloss, just to make the foundation stick permanently... nice!  Yesterday it was coloring with pen on the couch, it's like he has already figured out that I can't yell at him when I'm on the phone so he sneaks away and does the sassiest thing he can think of.  I really am going to miss my phone, but I can't afford to talk any more, the destruction is just too expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment