Thursday, February 4, 2010

Maybe It's True... TV is Bad for Your Health

    I wouldn't call myself a Sci Fi lover, in fact I don't know that I've ever really enjoyed a Sci Fi movie, but whatever category you put the show Lost into, I am completely addicted.  I am just so intrigued by this show.  There are so many open ends and what ifs in every episode.  Now, I will admit that I began as an avid Lost watcher and lost interest somewhere in the middle when there were just too many ridiculous things happening all at once, but now that I am caught up and starting to understand how all the episodes link back and forth to each other I'm completely hopeless.  I watch an episode and then lie awake for hours at night trying to figure out what is all happening and how it all fits together.  It is the one show I can honestly say, I have no earthly idea how it is going to end.  So thanks to DVR and me watching Lost the last 3 nights in a row I look like a zombie today and I am really considering a nap...but I just love it and I got to have more.  I think I'd actually forgo sleep just to be intrigued some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment