Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ha Ha, Success!



So while this may not seem like a big achievement to most of you, I am quite proud of myself... I actually cooked dinner from a recipe in a cookbook tonight  :)  No, this isn't my first time using a cookbook, and yes, I have followed a recipe before, however, this is the first time I have gone to the gym, come home late and cracked a cookbook to quickly whip something up.  And to top it off, it was good, yeah... and not just good like I got home from working out and was so hungry I would have eaten my arm, which I was, but good like Tim even commented on my superb chicken.  And, it was from the diet cookbook so I could have it and Tim never even knew.  All around success if you ask me.  So I guess it just proves that with a little determination and quite possibly A LOT more ingredients, I might actually be able to cook regular meals for my family.  Who know I had it in me?

1 comment: