Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Results are In...

I got my blood taken last Thursday in hopes to solve some of the mystery behind this whole infertility issue we are having.  And you'll never believe it... I am NOT OVULATING!  Big surprise, I swear I could have told you that 10 months ago and we could have saved everyone a lot of time and trouble worrying about this.  But at least it is an answer that is treatable. 

All morning I have been worried that the tests were going to come back the same as every other test we have taken, with nothing wrong.  And while this should be good news, it wouldn't explain why we aren't getting pregnant, nor would it point us in the direction of a course of treatment.  My other fear was they would have found indicators for Endometriosis.  Then I would have really been up a crick without a paddle.  We are talking surgery and meds, all sorts of fun stuff, but still no baby.

So I guess all in all I am glad to hear that I am not ovulating, I just really hope Clomid is the answer to the problem!

2 comments:

  1. I did five cycles of Clomid a few years ago. It helped me ovulate so I hope the same happens for you. Good luck! I hope the hot flashes aren't too bad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm hoping for the best. I haven't noticed any hot flashes yet, well maybe yesterday, but I'm pretty sure that was just that fact that my house was 85 degrees, not the drugs :)

    ReplyDelete