Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update on the Crazy Neighbors

Mr. Garage Stander is still-a-standin' with his dogs so vigilantly at his feet.  No change in appearance yet, however I must believe he is going to realize the weather change soon and lose the coat as least.  You could possibly bear the heat in flannel pajama pants, but I'm guessing that coat will have to go.

The Mr. and Mrs. Hermit are apparently about to pop baby Hermit #2 any day now.  I happened to be on the deck when she popped her head out to yell at their, still nameless, dog.  Here's to hoping we learn at least the gender of that little one before age 2.

And yes, crazy cat lady did come over to chat me up again yesterday afternoon... big surprise one of her cats is missing.  There was of course the added plug that her daughter would again, love to watch Graham anytime we needed her to, with supervision from the crazy cat lady herself.  Really, do I look like I am ever going to take you up on that offer?  (Tim just walked away  :)  )  We just might stop going in the front yard all together, it's truly not worth the conversations I must have with that woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment