Monday, June 21, 2010

No Luck Thus Far

For those of you following this saga, Tim and I still have had no luck in the baby department  :(  Supposedly the Clomid 'did it's job' this month, but still no baby.  We are trying to keep our heads up and are hoping for the best, but of course each month gets a little harder as we get more and more impatient and more and more frustrated with this whole process.

So if you haven't heard from me lately, I'm still hanging in there.  I just need some time to regroup each month and maybe even more time to get my attitude readjusted.  I truly appreciate all the support, kind words, pick-me-ups, and even the jokes.  A little humor does me wonders some days  :)  I am very blessed to have such kind and loving friends and family.  I certainly couldn't go through all of this without you!  Here's to keeping our fingers crossed that month 13 is lucky for us, I'll be sure to keep you updated.

4 comments:

  1. awww buddy... i'm so sorry. i know how hard each months gets when it seems like nothing is working. i'm with you... a good laugh does wonders- we should have a girl's night and laugh!!! sounds like fun :) hope you are having a good day- praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Kate!!!! Try and keep your head up.....and love little precious for now!!!! I'll pray that it will happen soon!!!!!!!!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry friend. 13 is a lucky number... so here's to July!! And I agree with Leah, we should totally have a girls night soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, i stumbled across your blog... i know this post says youre not pregnant but ur status says you are now. Congrats!!! i am starting Clomid next month. i was just wondering how long it took for you to finally see a + sign. if it wasnt the clomid that helped, what did? did you increase the dosage or change medication... ? thank you

    ReplyDelete