Monday, September 27, 2010

How do kids do it?

Graham has had this awful cough/ cold for the last 3 weeks and somehow he still manages to run like a mad man and reap havoc on our entire house.  I, of course, caught this same cold last Thursday and I was down and out for 90% of the last three days.   :(   Tim, bless his heart, was amazing this weekend!  He took care of me and everything else including taking Graham to Sunday school and church.  I had to laugh a little though when he said last night "this is the first Sunday in as long a I can remember that I am actually kind of looking forward to going back to work."  Just a little taste of my life every once in a while does him some good I think  :)  But I was also more than grateful, I was in no condition to be helping with anything and Tim handled it like a champ including picking up the whole house last night.  I'm so lucky to have such a great husband who not only provides for our family, but who is such a great family man as well.  I love you Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment