Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh I would be so Broke...

If you know me, you know that I want need to have a little girl at some point in my life  :)  I am not super girly, but I loved all the little girl things when I was younger.... playing house, dollies, dress up, going to ballet, cheerleading, the whole bit.  And some day I would love to share in all those activities with a daughter of my own.  God, however, must know me only too well and has thankfully made my first child a darling little boy.  I say thankfully because yesterday I got the privilege of shopping for my very first little girl baby gift...  I am in big trouble if we ever have a girl!  

I will have to go back to work immediately upon finding out we are having a girl just to be able to afford my shopping habits.  In one outing, for one little girl I managed to come home with close to $200 worth of stuff... I know, I admit I went a little crazy, but I just couldn't decide because it was all so cute and girly!  I laid all the outfits out last night and after much, much, too much as Tim would say, debate I finally picked 2 outfits and I will take back the rest.  

[caption id="attachment_328" align="alignright" width="220" caption="I mean how can you resist this little dress? Who cares if she only wears it once, it's worth it!"][/caption]

(I really wanted to keep all of it just in the hopes that one day I would have a baby girl to put it on, but I kinda figured that would be bad juju and would probably jinx the whole situation)  So the rest will go back... at some point, but I might have to admire how adorable the little frilly socks and matching headbands are for at least a couple more days  :) 
 

1 comment:

  1. dude! me too! even when i was pregnant with johnny and we knew it was a boy i would still look at girl's clothes! :) they are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete