Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back on the BodyBandwagon

Since November I have been taking several Body___  classes: bodystep, bodyattack, bodypump, bodycombat.  I decided to take the last month off from class and do some working out on my own... not a good idea.  Even though I still went to the gym 5-6 days a week, my lack of self-motivation gained be a whopping 5 unneeded pounds, and right at the start of summer, lovely.  So now I am back on the butt kicking bodybandwagon.  I took 2 classes this week, with the hopes of a fourth on Saturday morning, and man am I sore.  My arms, my calves and my back are screaming with every move I make, but I'm sure it's worth it.

I would have to say though, the best part of going to body classes has to be Graham's reaction when I go to pick him up from the daycare.... "Mom, you are so sweaty... Mom, did you 'stomp the feets' in class?.... Mom, you are so sweaty!"  Over and over again.  Gotta love kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment