Thursday, January 21, 2010

A new year, a new decade and a fresh start...

I tried to start a blog last year as part of a New Year's resolution, but clearly, as with most resolutions, I didn't follow through.  I love, love, love reading other people blogs, yet I was almost ready to give up on a blog of my own, but for some reason 2010 just seems different to me.  I don't really know what it is about 2010 that is different...thankfully the same husband, Tim, same job, mom, same number of children, thus far one, same number of dogs, one.  Who knows the reason, but this year I have a different attitude about things.  I've started letting go of some old "baggage" that has been weighing me down and I'm starting to feel like a little part of my new leaf is turning over.  So it may be the 21st of January, but I am starting this part of my New Year's resolution today... welcome to my blog!

3 comments:

  1. You blog, I'll read! :) Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Can't wait to follow it, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Katie Go Katie! I can't wait to follow you! Now, tell some funny stores about being a wife and mother in the midwest!

    ReplyDelete