Friday, April 15, 2011

A Shower for Baby Olivia!

My wonderful and loving mother-in law and mom threw a baby shower for baby Olivia and me last weekend!  All I have to say is "We are so, so, so spoiled!"  The decorations and cake were amazing... my mom even made little baby feet cookies with pink frosting  :) 





 
We even played a few hokey baby shower games, it was perfect  :) 
  1. Who could write the most baby girl's names A-Z in 1 minute
  2. Who could name the most baby items in 2 minutes
  3. And my favorite, making babies out of play doh!

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and relatives who took time out of a beautiful Saturday afternoon to spend time gabbing about baby girls and pink frilly clothes!  Baby Olivia has more cute cute dresses, tights, hair bows and blankies than any one girl could ever ask for and she isn't even here yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment