Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Again...

I feel like I have written this post at least 5 times before, but we are back on the potty training bandwagon again.  After the last fiasco, I told myself I was taking 2 whole months off and then would give it one week and if he wasn't getting it, I would give up until late next fall.  So the first of July ended our 2 month potty ban, of course I waited until after the 4th, and then it was back into the big boy underwear.  The first 2 days were a little shaky, quite a few accidents, some frustration when we had to stop what we are doing to go potty and the like.  But on day 3 it was like something clicked... and the accidents stopped.

For the last 3 days Graham has been telling me, Tim, even Grandma that he has to go potty and holding it all the way into the bathroom.  There is still a little work to be done on the whole going #2 on the potty, but we have gone twice, so I feel like that is progress.  Who knows, next week at this time we may be back in diapers, but for now I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that our new, magic "Lightning McQueen" underwear will keep us in potty business!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Glad to hear things are going smoother. Fingers crossed that they stay that way!

    ReplyDelete